This Website is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- United States Forum – This Website is intended solely for use in the United States. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this Website who are located in or affiliated with a country other than the United States should immediately exit this Website.
- Agreements – The transactions you conduct through this Website may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this Website do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this Website.
- Password – You may receive a password to access certain areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the Website at the end of each session. This Website does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
The Company may collect:
- The domain names and the e-mail addresses of users of this Website
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Website
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
- The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Website
- Aggregate and user-specific information, such as
- What pages users access or visit
- IP address used for tracking
- Information volunteered by the user, such as
- Survey information
- Vehicle and vehicle service information
- Site registrations
- Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Website
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
- Company Information:
- Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company’s corporate structure.
- Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive document such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
- Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with the Company, the Company may need to perform a credit check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
- Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
- Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
- ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
- Bank Account Number
- Purchasing Information:
- Delivery Address
- Tank Size
- Tax Information:
- License Numbers
- Tax Exemption Information
The information the Company collects is:
- Used for internal review
- Used to improve the content of this Website
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for individual users
- Used to notify users about updates to this Website
- May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
- Store user preferences
- Record session information
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Website
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Website
- Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- Customize this Website's content based on users' browser type or other information that the user sends.
With respect to children: This Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Service Description: Pennzoil Alerts is a recurring alerts SMS program that when you subscribe you will receive text marketing messages from Pennzoil.
Compatible carriers include: ACS Wireless, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cable Vision/Optimum Mobile, Carolina West, Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, CellularONE SLO, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley, Chinook, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, ClearTalk, Convey Wireless, Cox Wireless, Cricket, Cross (Sporocket), Crossroads, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless,LongLines, MetroPCS, NEPA, MidTex, Next-Tech Wireless, Nextel, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Pocket, Revol, Rina, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, Sprint, Telscape, Thumb Cellular, T-Mobile, Unicel, Union Wireless, United, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile and West Central Wireless.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Pennzoil, reply STOP or PZO to 743551.
For additional help, text HELP PZO to 743551, call (800) 566.8979 or email email@example.com.
With respect to security: The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Website.
If you feel that this Website is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Website, you may contact the Company.
- Use Restrictions – All the content on this Website, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this Website (“Content”), is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All the Content available on this Website may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer – THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- Accuracy – The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, the information and materials contained in this Website may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from this Website. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from the Website, and also disclaims any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this Website by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
- Links – This Website may include links to external Websites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant Websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these Websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this Website from an external Website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these Websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their Websites. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external Websites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these Websites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these Websites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- Viruses – The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this Website or your downloading any materials, text or images from this Website, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this Website are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Without limiting the foregoing, D&B and D-U-N-S are registered trademarks ([##reg##] Marca Registrada, Marque Deposee) of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation or its subsidiaries.
- Proprietary Information and Submissions – The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this Website. If users of this Website are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users’ (or their employer’s) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this Website respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this Website or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this Website that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Users may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Changes – The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this Website, and to suspend or terminate this Website or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.