This Website is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
United States Forum – This Website is intended solely for use in the United States. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this Website who are located in or affiliated with a country other than the United States should immediately exit this Website.
Agreements – The transactions you conduct through this Website may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this Website do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this Website.
Password – You may receive a password to access certain areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the Website at the end of each session. This Website does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
The Company may collect:
The domain names and the e-mail addresses of users of this Website
The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Website
The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Website
Aggregate and user-specific information, such as:
What pages users access or visit
IP address used for tracking
Information volunteered by the user, such as:
Vehicle and vehicle service information
Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Website
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company’s corporate structure.
Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive document such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with the Company, the Company may need to perform a credit check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
Bank Account Number
Tax Exemption Information
The information the Company collects is:
Used for internal review
Used to improve the content of this Website
Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for individual users
Used to notify users about updates to this Website
May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
Store user preferences
Record session information
Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Website
Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Website
Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
Customize this Website's content based on users' browser type or other information that the user sends.
With respect to children: This Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Service Description: Pennzoil Alerts is a recurring alerts SMS program that when you subscribe you will receive text marketing messages from Pennzoil.
Compatible carriers include: ACS Wireless, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cable Vision/Optimum Mobile, Carolina West, Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, CellularONE SLO, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley, Chinook, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, ClearTalk, Convey Wireless, Cox Wireless, Cricket, Cross (Sporocket), Crossroads, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless,LongLines, MetroPCS, NEPA, MidTex, Next-Tech Wireless, Nextel, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Pocket, Revol, Rina, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, Sprint, Telscape, Thumb Cellular, T-Mobile, Unicel, Union Wireless, United, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile and West Central Wireless.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Pennzoil, reply STOP or PZO to 743551.
For additional help, text HELP PZO to 743551, call (800) 566.8979 or email email@example.com.
With respect to security: The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Website.
If you feel that this Website is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Website, you may contact the Company.
Use Restrictions – All the content on this Website, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this Website (“Content”), is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All the Content available on this Website may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer – THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Accuracy – The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, the information and materials contained in this Website may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from this Website. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from the Website, and also disclaims any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this Website by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
Links – This Website may include links to external Websites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant Websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these Websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this Website from an external Website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these Websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their Websites. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external Websites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these Websites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these Websites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Viruses – The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this Website or your downloading any materials, text or images from this Website, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this Website are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Without limiting the foregoing, D&B and D-U-N-S are registered trademarks ([##reg##] Marca Registrada, Marque Deposee) of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Proprietary Information and Submissions – The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this Website. If users of this Website are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users’ (or their employer’s) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this Website respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this Website or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this Website that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Users may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Changes – The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this Website, and to suspend or terminate this Website or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
PENNZOIL® TEAM PENSKE FAN CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES/ DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS STATED BELOW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Pennzoil® Team Penske Fan Contest” (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing within, the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees of SOPUS Products (“Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: The Contest starts 12:00 A.M. Central Time (“CT”) on 11/21/14 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on 12/19/14 (“Contest Submission Period”). To enter, an eligible Entrant may enter by uploading a photograph of your Pennzoil and Team Penske memorabilia collection to his/her Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account(s) along with the hashtag “#PenskePromo” (collectively, “Submission[s]”). All Submissions will be judged based on the criteria as stated in Rule 4 below.
Each Submission must be an Entrant’s unique collection of Pennzoil and Team Penske memorabilia and the same collection may not be used for multiple Submissions. To be eligible, a Submission must be in compliance with the requirements stated in Rule 3 below.
Limit: An Entrant may submit only one (1) Submission per day during the Contest Period but may post each Submission on Entrant’s Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook account.
Message & Data Rates may apply to each message sent or received using a mobile device. Other charges may apply. Entrants should check their mobile plan for rates and other details. Once a Submission has been entered into the Contest, it may not be deleted, edited or modified by Contestant. Sponsor shall have the right to edit any photograph when posting to Sponsor’s Twitter feed, Sponsor’s Instagram Account and/or on Sponsor’s Facebook page.
All Submissions will be placed in the same judging pool. There will be no distinction between Submissions based on the social media platform used to enter as set forth above in this Rule 2.
If an Entrant wishes to participate on Facebook, he/she must have a Facebook account. There is no cost to create one at www.facebook.com. Creation of a Facebook account requires Entrant to agree to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Data Use Policy, and Community Standards, available at https://www.facebook.com/policies.
Subject to the Sponsor’s review, a Submission may be displayed on the Sponsor’s Twitter feed, Sponsor’s Instagram Account and/or on Sponsor’s Facebook page, where the Submission may be viewed by the public. The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may add or remove a Submission from at any time Sponsor’s Twitter feed, Sponsor’s Instagram Account and on Sponsor’s Facebook page for whatever reason.
3. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: A Submission:
- Must be the Entrant’s unique collection of Pennzoil and Team Penske memorabilia. The Entrant may be included in the Photograph along with the collection but no one else;
- Must not contain text in any language other than English;
- Must not include hyperlinks to content on other sites or media;
- Must not have been previously submitted in any other promotion;
- Must not contain the likeness of any third party or material that, either
explicitly or implicitly, mentions, depicts, shows, refers, or otherwise alludes to the name or logo, trademark, or service mark of any third party, individual, company, entity, product, or brand other than Sponsor or a brand belonging to Sponsor;
- Must not contain any material or references that violate or infringe upon a third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, nor may it in any way infringe upon a third party’s copyright, trademark, trade dress or contractual rights of a third party;
- Must be in good taste as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion;
- Must not contain language or contents that in any way disparages or defames or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, its brands or products or any person or entity as determined by Sponsor in its
- Must not contain, mention, refer, or otherwise allude to any obscene, lewd,
violent, illegal, offensive, hateful, disparaging, or inappropriate
words, language, symbols, signs, or abbreviations;
- Must not contain defamatory or libelous material or material which discloses private or personal matters concerning any persons without
such person’s consent;
- Must not advocate or denigrate any political or societal beliefs or contain,
mention, refer or otherwise allude to any political or religious references,
statements or symbols;
- Must not contain content that is abusive or that may be considered
offensive to individuals or a group of individuals regarding of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression, creed, age, or socioeconomic group or any legally protected classification;
- Must not contain content that in any way implies, portrays or promotes: violence, activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco; and
- Must not contain content that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to federal, state, or local laws.
NOTE: Entrants understand and acknowledge that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, after its good faith consideration and review of a Submission in its totality, reserves the right to accept, edit, modify or reject a Submission. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right at any time during the Contest and thereafter to disqualify any Submission that Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion does not comply with these Official Rules or otherwise contains, or uses, prohibited or inappropriate content, and, the Entrant may also be disqualified from participation in the Contest.
4. JUDGING CRITERIA & SELECTION OF WINNERS: Starting on or about 11/18/14 and continuing through approximately 11/25/14, a Sponsor designated panel of qualified judges including Sponsor’s Marketing leadership will review and judge all of the eligible Submissions submitted. The judges will select three (3) Entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions, the potential winners, based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Variety (of pieces within collection) – up to 40 points,
- Uniqueness – up to 40 points;
- Quantity (of pieces within collection) – up to 20 points.
In the event of a tie, the Entrant whose Submission received the highest score for “Variety (of pieces within collection)” Judging Criteria, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable potential winner. In the event a tie still remains, the winner would be the Entrant with the highest score in the “Uniqueness” judging criteria. In the event a tie still remains, the winner would be the Entrant with the highest score in the “Quantity (of pieces within collection)” judging criteria. In the event a tie still remains, the tied Submissions will be re-judged.
On or about 12/19/14, each potential Contest winner will be contacted by either Direct Message via Twitter, posting on the Entrant’s Submission on Instagram, or by Private Message on Facebook (the social media platform used to contact the potential winner will depend on where the Submission was posted) in order to notify him/her that s/he has have been selected as a potential winner and to verify eligibility and compliance. Potential winners must reply as instructed in the notification message/post and respond as requested or the Entrant with the next highest score will be selected as the potential Contest winner. Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide in all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that its decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Contest.
5. PRIZES (3): Each of the three (3) Contest winners (“Winners”) will receive as his/her prize an autographed piece of Joey Logano's #22 Pennzoil car (the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $500; Total ARV of all Prizes is $1,500. If the actual retail value of the prize or any portion of it is less than its stated approximate retail value, the Winner will not receive the difference. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and Publicity/Liability Release, where allowed by law, and such other documents as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor. Each Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes in the amount of the actual retail value of the prize and must submit his/her Social Security Number as required by law. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of each Winner. A Prize will be mailed to a Winner 6 - 8 weeks after the Winner’s eligibility has been confirmed as set forth in this Rule 5. A Prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferable, assignable or substitutable, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value. Limit: Only one (1) Prize per household address.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF ENTRANT:
(A) REPRESENTATIONS/WARRANTIES AS CONDITIONS OF ENTRY/PARTICIPATION IN CONTEST: By participating in this Contest, an Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) he is of the legal capacity to participate in this Contest; (ii) s/he owns all rights and title to his/her Submission and the Submission is solely his/her own original photograph; and (iii) the Submission does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. Additionally, an Entrant represents and warrants that throughout his/her participation in this Contest, s/he will conduct himself in an appropriate manner and not engage in any behavior or manner that would embarrass Contest Entities or reflect negatively on Sponsor’s products.
(B) GRANTS/WAIVERS: By submitting a Submission, an Entrant assigns to Sponsor, its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees an irrevocable, exclusive, unlimited, unconditional, royalty-free fully paid up and perpetual license to copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit, reproduce, encode, store and/or otherwise use, reuse or not use Submission or any portion thereof, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the said licensees, in their sole discretion in any and all media without limitation, worldwide and throughout perpetuity, without additional compensation, notice to or approval from the Entrant. Entrant understands and agrees that although he has granted the above stated license to use or reuse his Submission or any portion thereof as stated hereinabove, Sponsor in its sole discretion, may elect not to so use said Submission. ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT S/HE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THESE RIGHTS OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF SUCH SUBMISSION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF BY SPONSOR OTHER THAN ANY PRIZE S/HE MAY RECEIVE HEREIN. The Entrant waives all intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might limit or preclude Sponsor’s use of the Submission or any portion thereof and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against Contest Entities arising out of or connected to the use.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL, PRINTING, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR INVOLVED OR RELATING TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. THE SELECTION OF WINNERS OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZES. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ADDITIONALLY, SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS RESULTING IN OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONS OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF CONTEST MATERIALS, OR FOR TECHNICAL, NETWORK, TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCOMPATIBILITY, MALFUNCTIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF ANY KIND, OR INACCURATE TRANSMISSIONS OF OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION BY SPONSOR ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS, WIRELESS DEVICE CONNECTIONS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE, HUMAN ERROR, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF. IF FOR ANY REASON THE CONTEST, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, T AMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS CONTEST, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE CONTEST, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE CONTEST, INCLUDING SELECTION OF A POTENTIAL WINNER(S) FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: CONTEST WINNERS AGREE, BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, PARTICIPATING DEALERS (AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES), PROMOTION AGENCIES, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS CONTEST AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD P ARTY OR INABILITY TO P ARTICIP A TE IN P ARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the Prize award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Houston, Texas; and in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law Official Rules.
11. GENERAL: By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Contest. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. This Contest is void outside of the 50 United States/District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
12. SPONSOR: SOPUS Products, P.O. Box 4427, Houston, Texas 77210-4427. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
© 2014 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved.