This Website is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
United States Forum – This Website is intended solely for use in the United States. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this Website who are located in or affiliated with a country other than the United States should immediately exit this Website.
Agreements – The transactions you conduct through this Website may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this Website do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this Website.
Password – You may receive a password to access certain areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the Website at the end of each session. This Website does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
The Company may collect:
The domain names and the e-mail addresses of users of this Website
The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Website
The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Website
Aggregate and user-specific information, such as:
What pages users access or visit
IP address used for tracking
Information volunteered by the user, such as:
Vehicle and vehicle service information
Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Website
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company’s corporate structure.
Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive document such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with the Company, the Company may need to perform a credit check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
Bank Account Number
Tax Exemption Information
The information the Company collects is:
Used for internal review
Used to improve the content of this Website
Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for individual users
Used to notify users about updates to this Website
May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
Store user preferences
Record session information
Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Website
Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Website
Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
Customize this Website's content based on users' browser type or other information that the user sends.
With respect to children: This Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Service Description: Pennzoil Alerts is a recurring alerts SMS program that when you subscribe you will receive text marketing messages from Pennzoil.
Compatible carriers include: ACS Wireless, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cable Vision/Optimum Mobile, Carolina West, Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, CellularONE SLO, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley, Chinook, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, ClearTalk, Convey Wireless, Cox Wireless, Cricket, Cross (Sporocket), Crossroads, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless,LongLines, MetroPCS, NEPA, MidTex, Next-Tech Wireless, Nextel, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Pocket, Revol, Rina, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, Sprint, Telscape, Thumb Cellular, T-Mobile, Unicel, Union Wireless, United, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile and West Central Wireless.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Pennzoil, reply STOP or PZO to 743551.
For additional help, text HELP PZO to 743551, call (800) 566.8979 or email email@example.com.
With respect to security: The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Website.
If you feel that this Website is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Website, you may contact the Company.
Use Restrictions – All the content on this Website, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this Website (“Content”), is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All the Content available on this Website may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer – THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Accuracy – The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, the information and materials contained in this Website may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from this Website. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from the Website, and also disclaims any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this Website by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
Links – This Website may include links to external Websites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant Websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these Websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this Website from an external Website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these Websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their Websites. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external Websites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these Websites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these Websites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Viruses – The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this Website or your downloading any materials, text or images from this Website, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this Website are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Without limiting the foregoing, D&B and D-U-N-S are registered trademarks ([##reg##] Marca Registrada, Marque Deposee) of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Proprietary Information and Submissions – The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this Website. If users of this Website are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users’ (or their employer’s) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this Website respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this Website or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this Website that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Users may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Changes – The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this Website, and to suspend or terminate this Website or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
PENNZOIL® JOEY LOGANO TWITTER SWEEPSTAKES
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES/ DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS STATED BELOW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Pennzoil® Joey Logano Twitter Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing within, the contiguous 48 United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees of SOPUS Products (“Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, including but not limited to those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: The Sweepstakes starts 12:00 A.M. Central Time (“CT”) on 8/3/15 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on 8/23/15 (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will be three (3) different Periodic Drawing Periods as set forth below.
|Periodic Drawing Period||Start Date (all at 12:00 A.M. CT)||End Date (all at 11:59:59 P.M. CT)||Drawing Date|
To enter, an eligible Entrant must retweet the exact phrase "Watch the video and RT for a chance to win a piece of the canvas from @JoeyLogano’s stunt #PNZJoeyPromo" (an “Entry” or “Entries”).
Limit: An Entrant may submit only one (1) Entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period per twitter account. All Entries above the limit shall be discarded from the Sweepstakes drawing.
Eligible Entries will carry forward into future Periodic Drawing Periods.
Message & Data Rates may apply to each message sent or received using a mobile device. Other charges may also apply. Entrants should check their mobile plan for rates and other details. Once an Entry has been entered into the Sweepstakes, it may not be deleted, edited or modified by Entrant. Sponsor shall have the right to edit any photograph when posting to Sponsor’s Twitter feed.
Subject to the Sponsor’s review, an Entry may be displayed on the Sponsor’s Twitter feed, where the Entry may be viewed by the public. The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may add or remove an Entry from Sponsor’s Twitter feed at any time for whatever reason.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about each of the Drawing Dates set forth in Section 2 above, Sponsor (or its authorized representative), will conduct a random drawing to randomly select one (1) potential “Winner” from among all of the eligible Entries received during the applicable Periodic Drawing Period. No more than three (3) Winners will be selected during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be contacted by @Pennzoil on Twitter and will be provided with further instructions to claim the prize. Entrants should regularly check their spam filters and voice mail messages to ensure they do not contain any Sweepstakes notifications. Failure to promptly respond to Sponsor’s notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential Winner.
4. PRIZES (3): Each “Prize” is a framed canvas artwork signed by Joey Logano. The canvas will be part of a stunt where Joey Logano is setting a Sprint Cup Series record for most number of donuts in one minute. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $100; Total ARV of all Prizes is $300. If the actual retail value of the prize or any portion of it is less than its stated approximate retail value, the Winner will not receive the difference. Each potential winner will be contacted either by a Direct Message to his/her Twitter Account or by a “Reply” to his/her winning entry. Each potential Winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. Each potential Winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and Publicity/Liability Release, where allowed by law, and such other documents as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor. A Prize will be mailed to a Winner 6 - 8 weeks after the Winner’s eligibility has been confirmed by Sponsor. A Prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferable, assignable or substitutable, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value. Limit: Only one (1) Prize per household address.
Odds of winning: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. There will be only one Prize per winner awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner agrees to accept the Prize "as is", and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Any valuation of the Prize stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any Prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
All federal, state and local taxes, if any, on a Prize are Winner’s responsibility.
Any depiction of the Prize or any element thereof in promotional and advertising materials in connection with the Sweepstakes is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual Prize awarded.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL, PRINTING, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR INVOLVED OR RELATING TO THE ADMINISTRATION OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE SELECTION OF WINNERS OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZES. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ADDITIONALLY, SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS RESULTING IN OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONS OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF SWEEPSTAKES MATERIALS, OR FOR TECHNICAL, NETWORK, TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCOMPATIBILITY, MALFUNCTIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF ANY KIND, OR INACCURATE TRANSMISSIONS OF OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION BY SPONSOR ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS, WIRELESS DEVICE CONNECTIONS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE, HUMAN ERROR, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF. IF FOR ANY REASON THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SELECTION OF A POTENTIAL WINNER(S) FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS AGREE, BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, PARTICIPATING DEALERS (AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES), PROMOTION AGENCIES, TWITTER, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
7. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Houston, Texas; and in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law Official Rules.
8. GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the contiguous 48 United States/District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. SPONSOR: SOPUS Products, P.O. Box 4427, Houston, Texas 77210-4427. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
© 2015 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved.