This Website is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- United States Forum – This Website is intended solely for use in the United States. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this Website who are located in or affiliated with a country other than the United States should immediately exit this Website.
- Agreements – The transactions you conduct through this Website may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this Website do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this Website.
- Password – You may receive a password to access certain areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the Website at the end of each session. This Website does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
The Company may collect:
- The domain names and the e-mail addresses of users of this Website
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Website
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
- The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Website
- Aggregate and user-specific information, such as
- What pages users access or visit
- IP address used for tracking
- Information volunteered by the user, such as
- Survey information
- Vehicle and vehicle service information
- Site registrations
- Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Website
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
- Company Information:
- Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company’s corporate structure.
- Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive document such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
- Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with the Company, the Company may need to perform a credit check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
- Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
- Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
- ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
- Bank Account Number
- Purchasing Information:
- Delivery Address
- Tank Size
- Tax Information:
- License Numbers
- Tax Exemption Information
The information the Company collects is:
- Used for internal review
- Used to improve the content of this Website
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Website for individual users
- Used to notify users about updates to this Website
- May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
- Store user preferences
- Record session information
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Website
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Website
- Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- Customize this Website's content based on users' browser type or other information that the user sends.
With respect to children: This Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Service Description: Pennzoil Alerts is a recurring alerts SMS program that when you subscribe you will receive text marketing messages from Pennzoil.
Compatible carriers include: ACS Wireless, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cable Vision/Optimum Mobile, Carolina West, Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, CellularONE SLO, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley, Chinook, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, ClearTalk, Convey Wireless, Cox Wireless, Cricket, Cross (Sporocket), Crossroads, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless,LongLines, MetroPCS, NEPA, MidTex, Next-Tech Wireless, Nextel, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Pocket, Revol, Rina, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, Sprint, Telscape, Thumb Cellular, T-Mobile, Unicel, Union Wireless, United, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile and West Central Wireless.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Pennzoil, reply STOP or PZO to 743551.
For additional help, text HELP PZO to 743551, call (800) 566.8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to security: The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Website.
If you feel that this Website is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Website, you may contact the Company.
- Use Restrictions – All the content on this Website, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this Website (“Content”), is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All the Content available on this Website may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer – THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- Accuracy – The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, the information and materials contained in this Website may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from this Website. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this Website or in any Website linked to or from the Website, and also disclaims any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this Website by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
- Links – This Website may include links to external Websites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant Websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these Websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this Website from an external Website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these Websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their Websites. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external Websites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these Websites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these Websites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- Viruses – The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this Website or your downloading any materials, text or images from this Website, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this Website are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Without limiting the foregoing, D&B and D-U-N-S are registered trademarks ([##reg##] Marca Registrada, Marque Deposee) of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation or its subsidiaries.
- Proprietary Information and Submissions – The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this Website. If users of this Website are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users’ (or their employer’s) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this Website respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this Website or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this Website that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Users may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Changes – The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this Website, and to suspend or terminate this Website or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Pennzoil “Mario Karting Reimagined Signed Posters” Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET AND FACEBOOK ACCESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Pennzoil “Mario Karting Reimagined Signed Posters” Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) (“U.S.”) who currently reside in the U.S., and are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of entry (or the legal age of majority in their state of legal residence). Employees of SOPUS Products (“Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, participating retailers, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling including foster and step-relations) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) as any of the foregoing employees are ineligible
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 21, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 24, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Sponsor’s (or its authorized representative’s) computer-server will be the official timekeeping device of this Sweepstakes. PARTICIPANTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS; SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY RELATING THERETO.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, there are two ways to enter. (1) Enter by accessing the Sponsor’s Facebook® Promotion Page at www.facebook.com/Pennzoil, “Like” the post relating to Guillermo Mario Karting Reimagined Poster Giveaway Post on Sponsor’s Promotion page (“entry”). OR (2) Using your Twitter account on www.Twitter.com, retweet the Sponsor’s tweet relating to Guillermo Mario Karting Reimagined Poster Giveaway post (“entry”). Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method used. Failure to follow all steps or include all information will void the entry. These steps may vary in order or set up. If you don’t have Facebook or Twitter account, you can become a member without charge by simply following the member instructions and accepting the terms and conditions of use. Once submitted, entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. You may enter under one name and one email address only. Entrants may not share email addresses, nor enter with multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, identities, logins or registrations, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times. Any entrant who is suspected of cheating, using fraudulent entry methods, spamming, phishing, entering through a sweepstakes-entry service or similar methods, or otherwise attempting to participate in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified and all entries by that entrant will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any entry and/or entrant at any time during or after the Promotion. If disqualification results after prize award, prize must be returned in full immediately upon request. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor cannot guarantee this Sweepstakes will be available via all wireless carriers; available on participating wireless carriers only. Data and message rates may apply. Other charges may also apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details relating to participation in the Sweepstakes via mobile device.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, non-compliant, or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, hardware/software incompatibility, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical error; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information. Only eligible entries received by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules will be considered. Entrants, at their option and discretion, may elect to “opt-in” to receive future marketing and promotional communications from Sponsor. Choosing to “opt-out” or “opt-in” will not affect entrants’ chances of winning. By entering, entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) with communications about the Sweepstakes; you may opt out at any time without affect to your entry (but if you opt out and are then selected as a potential winner you will not receive a prize notification). Incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries, or any element thereof, will disqualify an entry. Proof that you uploaded an entry does not constitute proof or evidence that it was received within the Promotion Period or eligible for the Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to determination of eligibility and verification before any prize will be awarded.
4. DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: On or within five (5) working days following the end of the Promotion Period, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Only the prize stated herein will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded only if sufficient eligible entries are received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated prize. Limit one (1) prize per person.
Eligible potential winners may be notified on Facebook & Twitter using the information provided at time of entry and must respond within the time specified in a Facebook or Twitter direct message containing contact information requested for prize fulfillment purposes, or else prize will be forfeited. In the event a potential winner cannot be reached or fails to respond as directed on or within two (2) days (or as otherwise directed), prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will proceed to attempt prize award to an alternate potential winner. Potential prize winner may also be required to complete, have notarized and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within five (5) business days of notification.
In the event that technological, programming, or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes in any category, if applicable, as indicated in these Official Rules, to be sent as notifications, distributed, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the prizes stated herein by random drawing among all eligible non-suspect claimants (in that prize category if applicable). Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility, and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES (5). ODDS: A Mario Karting Reimagined Poster signed (original) by Guillermo. Poster has promotional value only. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except Sponsor reserves the absolute right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prize is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded. Products awarded as prizes may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, commercially transferred or donated, or otherwise placed into unauthorized commercial channels of distribution.
6. GENERAL: By entering, participants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete Release Documents, or if a potential winner/prize notification is ignored, undeliverable, untimely or otherwise not properly responded to within the time specified, or if a potential winner is or becomes ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, it will result in prize forfeiture, and in such event an alternate potential winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries received. Undeliverable, returned, unclaimed or un-awarded prizes or prize notices will not be re-awarded. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITAGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO THE PROMOTIONAL SITES AND PAGES, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKESWHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Released Parties of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants hereby irrevocably consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized representatives) of their name, image, photographs, videotape, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, human error, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or inability to access or unauthorized access to a Promotion Page and/or site. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or any element thereof in whole or in part is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Sweepstakes, or supply a prize, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attack, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes, or your access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s), Promotion Pages, or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Houston, Texas; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
8. SPONSOR: SOPUS Products, P.O. Box 4427, Houston, Texas 77210-4427.