Why should I use Pennzoil® motor oil?
- No other leading conventional oil helps keep engines cleaner1
- No other leading conventional oil provides better wear protection2
- Backed by the Pennzoil® Lubrication Limited Warranty
1Based on Sequence VG sludge test using SAE 5W-30.
2Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30.
Pennzoil® Motor Oil
- API SN, SM, SL SJ (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30, SAE 10W-40, SAE 20W-50, 30, 40)
- ILSAC GF-5 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
- Chrysler MS 6395 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
- Ford WSS-M2C930-A and Ford WSS-M2C945-A (SAE 5W-20)
- Ford WSS-M2C929-A and Ford WSS-M2C946-A (SAE 5W-30)
- GM 6094M (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-3, SAE 10W-30)
Pennzoil® GT Performance Racing
- API SJ (25W-50)
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
Learn about our Pennzoil Limited Lubrication Warranty
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 480,000 kilometers or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum®, Pennzoil Gold™, Pennzoil® High Mileage® or Pennzoil® motor oil
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Reminds you when it’s time to change your motor oil