What are the benefits of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil?
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus™ Technology delivers COMPLETE PROTECTION:
- Cleaner Pistons: Keeps pistons up to 65% cleaner than the toughest industry standards1. Additionally, keeps pistons up to 25% cleaner than Mobil 1 and up to 35% cleaner than Valvoline® SynPower®
- Better Fuel Economy: Drive on average an extra 550 miles per year, vs. a dirty engine3
- Horsepower Protection: Helps protect engines from loss of power
- Unsurpassed Wear Protection: No other leading motor oil provides better protection from friction4
- Excellent Performance in Extreme Temperatures: Provides faster low temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ with PurePlus™ Technology is also:
- Created for severe driving conditions: stop-and-go, frequent short trips, heavy loads, unpaved roads, and dusty conditions
- Recommended by Hennessey Performance vehicles and SRT engines
- Backed by 15 year/500,000 mile Lubrication Limited Warranty
1Based on ILSAC GF–5, Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W–30, and Ford, Chrysler, GM and Ferrari Specifications. Does not apply to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ 0W-40.
2Based on pistons from standard V6 engine in ASTM Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30. Does not apply to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ 0W-40.
3Fuel economy measurements made using CAFE cycle under FTP75. Avg of 550 extra miles based on mixed city/highway miles and US avg of 15,366 miles driven per year with 4.1% better MPG vs dirty engine. Source fhwa.dot.gov, 2011. Follow OEM recommended oil drain intervals.
4Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30.
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™
Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus™ Technology
- API SN, SM, SL and SJ
- ACEA A1/B1-10, A1/B1-12 (SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30*)
- ACEA A5/B5-10, A5/B5-12 (SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30*)
- ILSAC GF-5
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 engine cleansing and protection requirements
- Chrysler MS-6395 (SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
- Chrysler MS12633 (SRT) (SAE 0W-40)
- GM dexos1™ Certification (SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30)
- GM 4718M (Corvette and Cadillac) (SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
- GM 6094M (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
- Ford WSS-M2C930-A and WSS-M2C945-A (SAE 5W-20)
- Ford WSS-M2C929-A and WSS-M2C946-A (SAE 5W-30)
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A (SAE 0W-20)
- Honda/Acura HTO-06 (SAE 5W-30)
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
Learn about our Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty
FREE coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 500,000 miles or 15 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus™ Technology
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it’s time to change your motor oil