Proven to reduce oil burn off and helps stop leaks
Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage keeps engines running strong when they reach 75,000 miles or more. Available in the following viscosities: 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W.
Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage meets and exceeds the requirements of:
|API SP-Resource Conserving and all previous categories||SP, SN, SM, SL, SJ (SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)|
|ILSAC||GF-6 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30) Exceeds ILSAC GF-6 engine cleansing and protection requirement
|Chrysler MS 6395||(SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)|
|Ford WSS M2C930-A, WSS M2C945-A||(SAE 5W-20)|
|Ford WSS-M2C929-A, Ford WSS-M2C946-A||(SAE 5W-30)|
|GM 6094M||(SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)|
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
Learn about our Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty
FREE coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 500,000 miles or 15 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Full Synthetic motor oil, or Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil.
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it’s time to change your motor oil
* 15 years or 500,000 miles whichever comes first, guaranteed, if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oils. Your engine must have less than 125,000 miles and have been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain your warranty, change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment required. Keep your receipts. Other conditions apply. Click here to enroll and for full details and terms.