What are the benefits of Pennzoil Start/Stop Protection Full Synthetic Motor Oil?
- Protects against damaging effects of frequent short trips or start/stop driving
- Provides unsurpassed anti-wear protection1
- Reduces deposits and sludge build up to improve engine performance2
- Optimized for modern stop/start engines1
- Provides wear protection for millions of stop starts4
1 Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30.
2 Based on Sequence IIIH oxidation & deposit industry standard test and Sequence VH sludge test.
3 Based on internal data using taxi fleet trial
Available Visgrades: 0W-20 and 5W-30
Pennzoil Start/Stop Protection™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus® Technology
|API||SN PLUS, API SN-Resource Conserving and all previous categories |
|Chrysler MS-6395||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
|Chrsyler MS-13340||(SAE 5W-30)|
|Ford WSS-M2C947-A||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
|Ford WSS-M2C946-B1||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
Learn about our Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty
FREE coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 500,000 miles or 15 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus® Technology
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it’s time to change your motor oil