Please read this important information about our warranty before you enroll.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles, whichever comes first, guaranteed*, for customers exclusively using Pennzoil®
top portfolio level full synthetic motor oil (i.e., Pennzoil Ultra PlatinumTM Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Full Synthetic motor oil, or Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil)
- Coverage up to 10 years or 300,000 miles (whichever comes first) – if you exclusively use other Pennzoil® motor oil products (i.e., Pennzoil® motor oil, Pennzoil® Professional motor oil, Pennzoil GoldTM Synthetic Blend motor oil, or Pennzoil® High Mileage).
* 15 years or 500,000 miles whichever comes first guaranteed, if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oils. Your engine must have less than 125,000 miles and have been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain your warranty, change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment required. Keep your receipts. Other conditions apply. Click here to enroll and for full details and terms.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Your engine must have 125,000 miles or less and have been manufactured within the last 72 months
- The Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty takes effect 6 months after your first eligible purchase of Pennzoil® motor oil
MAINTAINING THE WARRANTY
- Change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
- Replace the air filter and air cleaner elements, maintain the emission control system and follow scheduled engine maintenance in accordance with the vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations
- Update your oil change records online at least once every twelve (12) months, even if no oil change has taken place, on this website
- Remember: Save all service receipts in order to be eligible for reimbursement under this warranty
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AVAILABLE
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Odometer Reading
- Date of Vehicle Purchase/Lease
- Date of First Pennzoil® Oil Change