Please read this important information about our warranty before you enroll.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Coverage up to 15 years or 500,000 miles (whichever is first) – if you exclusively use Pennzoil® top portfolio level full synthetic motor oil (i.e., Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™).
- Coverage up to 10 years or 300,000 miles (whichever is first) – if you exclusively use other Pennzoil® motor oil products (i.e., Pennzoil®, Pennzoil® Gold™, Pennzoil® High Mileage, Pennzoil Platinum®, or Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil).
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Your engine must have 75,000 miles or less and have been manufactured within the last 72 months
- The Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty takes effect 6 months after your first eligible purchase of Pennzoil® motor oil
MAINTAINING THE WARRANTY
- Change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
- Replace the air filter and air cleaner elements, maintain the emission control system and follow scheduled engine maintenance in accordance with the vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations
- Update your oil change records online at least once every twelve (12) months, even if no oil change has taken place, on this website
- Remember: Save all service receipts in order to be eligible for reimbursement under this warranty
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AVAILABLE
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Odometer Reading
- Date of Vehicle Purchase/Lease
- Date of First Pennzoil® Oil Change