Proven to reduce oil burn off and helps stop leaks
|API SP-Resource Conserving and all previous categories||SP, SN, SM, SL, SJ (SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)|
|ILSAC||GF-6 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30) Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 engine cleansing and protection requirement|
|Chrysler MS 6395||(SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)|
|Ford WSS M2C930-A, WSS M2C945-A||(SAE 5W-20)|
|Ford WSS-M2C929-A, Ford WSS-M2C946-A||(SAE 5W-30)|
(SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-30)
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
FREE coverage up to 15 years/800,000 kilometers
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 800,000 kilometers or 15 years (whichever is first), if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum Euro Full Synthetic motor oil, or Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil).
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it’s time to change your motor oil
*15 years or 800,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, guaranteed, if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oils. Your engine must have less than 201,168 kilometers and have been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain your warranty, change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment required. Keep your receipts. Other conditions apply. Click here to enroll and for full details and terms.