What are the benefits of Pennzoil Extended Care Full Synthetic Motor Oil?
- Combats engine aging1
- Provides outstanding engine cleanliness by reducing sludge formation2
- No other leading motor oil provides better wear protection3
- Provides excellent oxidation stability to protect against oil breakdown
- Provides enhanced fuel economy4
1 Based on Sequence IIIH oxidation & deposit industry standard test and Sequence VH sludge test.
2 Based on Sequence VH sludge test
3 Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30
4 Based on Sequence VIE fuel economy test.
Available Visgrades: 0W-20 and 5W-30
Pennzoil Extended Care™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus® Technology
|API||SN PLUS, API SN-Resource Conserving and all previous categories |
|Chrysler MS-6395||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
|Chrsyler MS-13340||(SAE 5W-30)|
|Ford WSS-M2C947-A||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
|Ford WSS-M2C946-B1||(SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-30)|
Specifications may vary by viscosity grade. These specifications are to be used as guidelines only. Please refer to your individual vehicle owner's manual for proper viscosity grade and specification of oil to use.
Learn about our Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty
FREE coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles
- Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil® motor oil
- Coverage up to 500,000 miles or 15 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Extended Care™, Pennzoil Start Stop Protection™, Pennzoil Maximum Power™, Pennzoil Hybrid™ or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus® Technology
- Easy to enroll
- Covers 15 critical engine parts
- Completely transferable to future owner
- Customized for each driver’s specific OEM recommended oil change schedule
- Offers convenient reminders when it’s time to change your motor oil